Tuesday 12 April 2016

Shadow Box Art - A wonderful birthday present

Hello Friends,

I am back again with a new post this time. Here I am showcasing a new shadow art box that I had custom made as a birthday present. I have used a whole of embellishments to deck up this box along with yummy papers from Papericious and DCWV. The compartments of the box are customized to suit the needs of the individuals such as their wish to visit 7 wonders of the world, love for family especially their son and a wish to own a dream home. It was also done in the favorite color of the person to whom it was being gifted, in this case it happens to be purple. 

So here are a few pictures of the project:














Let me know what you think of this project in the comments section below. You can also stay updated with all my latest work by following me on my Facebook page here:


I am also linking this project to Papericious's first challenge here:








5 comments:

  1. What a lovely project, Esha! Love the beautiful details you have added here.

    Thank you so much for playing along Papericious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Papericious Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty,loved all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Papericious challenge!!

    ReplyDelete