Sunday 16 July 2017

Fun Wheel Interactive Birthday Card

Hello beautiful people,

Today I have an interactive card to share with you all which was total fun to make and play with. This birthday card is made using the bunnies from the Indian stamp brand; Mudra Stamps. This card is inspired from Sandy Allnock's Earth day wheel card and off late I have been using these fun spin wheels in my scrapbooks. This is the first time that I have made an interactive card with this wheel. I am also still learning and experimenting with watercolour pencils so I hope I have done some justice to these adorable bunnies.

Here are a few pictures of the card:





I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Paru's card Making Challenges




Thank you for stopping by and do let me know what you think of this card!

Signing off,
Esha

2 comments:

  1. Its really a cute spinning wheel card ! I too loved the video by sandy and made one using mudra stamp :) Congrats for being top pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you soo much. That's a wonderful surprise in the morning. Made my day :D

    ReplyDelete